Search This Site
Join 2 other subscribers
- Black Bania In which I build a sauna on a frozen lake.
- CAFÉ dBfoundation’s project at the Phillips Collection
- Ham Heaven In which I tell you about a turning pigs into ham.
- Nothing Happened Today My postcards home
- Touch and Taste A hungry cook’s field guide to Korea food
Category Archives: LIC
A Report from Queens
Update from across the river, the cabbage isn’t dead. In fact, I think there is still a chance it might grow into a beautiful vegetable. Justin pic 1 pic 2
Posted in Containers, GROWERS, Justin, LIC, New York City, PLOTS, Queens, Uncategorized Leave a comment
Hi Elainu, Sorry I’ve been slackin on the cabbage front, work has been crazy. But, I have some photos from a couple weeks ago and some shots I took yesterday attached. Justin
Posted in Containers, GROWERS, Justin, LIC, PLOTS, Uncategorized Leave a comment