Search This Site
Join 2 other subscribers
- Black Bania In which I build a sauna on a frozen lake.
- CAFÉ dBfoundation’s project at the Phillips Collection
- Ham Heaven In which I tell you about a turning pigs into ham.
- Nothing Happened Today My postcards home
- Touch and Taste A hungry cook’s field guide to Korea food
Category Archives: Fast
Under Wraps – My cabbage seeds are operating undercover at the moment. Unable to release any further information as yet.
Posted in Containers, Fast, GROWERS, PLOTS, Seedlings, Uncategorized 1 Comment
From Fast: I did some direct sowing . . . Next to the swiss chard, eggplant and broccoli. (slugs have really been nailing my broccoli this year 😦 ) Potatoes at the end, onions next and a VERY lively patch … Continue reading
Posted in East Village, Fast, In the Ground, New York City, PLOTS, Uncategorized Leave a comment