Search This Site
Join 2 other subscribers
- Black Bania In which I build a sauna on a frozen lake.
- CAFÉ dBfoundation’s project at the Phillips Collection
- Ham Heaven In which I tell you about a turning pigs into ham.
- Nothing Happened Today My postcards home
- Touch and Taste A hungry cook’s field guide to Korea food
Category Archives: Aaron
cabbages in august
Dear Elaine, My 2 1/2 survivors are doing well. They were sharing one pot so I had to transplant one of them this weekend. The procedure went well and all the patients are thriving. xo Greta before new home then … Continue reading
Posted in Aaron, Brooklyn, Containers, Greta, GROWERS, New York City, PLOTS, Uncategorized Leave a comment
Heading to LIC and Bushwick via cocktails at Columbus Circle.
Posted in Aaron, Annabel, Brooklyn, Containers, Greta, GROWERS, In the Ground, Justin, PLOTS, Queens, Seedlings, Uncategorized Leave a comment