Search This Site
Join 2 other subscribers
- Black Bania In which I build a sauna on a frozen lake.
- CAFÉ dBfoundation’s project at the Phillips Collection
- Ham Heaven In which I tell you about a turning pigs into ham.
- Nothing Happened Today My postcards home
- Touch and Taste A hungry cook’s field guide to Korea food
Category Archives: Doug
Doug, I went by to water your cabbage. The last couple days have been really hot. I’ll give you a new seedling on your return. Best, Elaine
Posted in Containers, Doug, GROWERS, New York City, PLOTS, Seedlings, Uncategorized Leave a comment