uh oh. i don’t know what i’m doing wrong, but my cabbages are no longer thriving. i don’t see any bugs. i thought i might be overwatering, so now i’m making sure the soil dries out before watering again. they don’t seem to be responding though. do you have any suggestions on how to get these babies back to beautiful? ohhh…
Search This Site
Join 2 other subscribers
- Black Bania In which I build a sauna on a frozen lake.
- CAFÉ dBfoundation’s project at the Phillips Collection
- Ham Heaven In which I tell you about a turning pigs into ham.
- Nothing Happened Today My postcards home
- Touch and Taste A hungry cook’s field guide to Korea food
Those cabbages look pretty happy to me. But maybe someone else with greener thumbs than I can help you. Suggestions anyone?